- Iran launched ballistic missiles at a US military base in Jordan on Tuesday, marking the first such attack since US President Donald Trump paused strikes on Iran.
- An Iranian media outlet affiliated with the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), Tasnim News Agency, published an AI-generated video titled "Where to Kill Melania?!" depicting assassination scenarios involving U.S. First Lady Melania Trump.
- The video reportedly includes publicly available information about her movements, suggests possible methods of attack, and ends with a threat directed at Barron Trump.
- The attack comes amid heightened tensions between Washington and Tehran and threatens to derail the fragile diplomatic pause announced by Trump after days of military confrontation.
- The release comes amid renewed U.S.-Iran war and years of Iranian calls for revenge over the 2020 killing of Qasem Soleimani.
- CENTCOM said all missiles were intercepted, raising fears of renewed regional escalation despite ongoing diplomatic efforts.
- US President Donald Trump said on Monday that Washington and Tehran were holding “good talks” and that there was a “good chance” of reaching a deal.
Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) has escalated threats against the Trump family with an AI-generated video titled "Where to Kill Melania?!" The video outlines assassination scenarios involving U.S. First Lady Melania Trump and includes details about her movements, culminating in a threat against her son, Barron Trump.

This alarming development coincides with heightened tensions between the U.S. and Iran, particularly following a series of missile attacks. On July 28, 2026, Iranian demonstrators openly declared, "We will kill Trump," during a pro-government rally in Tehran. The IRGC's video release is seen as part of a broader narrative of revenge for the 2020 assassination of Qasem Soleimani, a key Iranian military figure.

The situation has intensified as Iran launched ballistic missiles at a U.S. military base in Jordan, marking the first such attack since President Donald Trump paused military strikes against Iran. Although CENTCOM reported that all missiles were intercepted, the incident raises concerns about a potential escalation of conflict in the region. The command stated that "U.S. forces remain vigilant and at a high state of readiness." This comes despite ongoing diplomatic efforts, with Trump previously indicating that "good talks" were underway between Washington and Tehran, suggesting a possible path to de-escalation.1
“The AI-generated video includes details about Melania Trump's movements and suggests methods of attack, ending with a threat directed at Barron Trump. This release follows Iran's missile attack on a US base, raising fears of renewed conflict despite ongoing diplomatic efforts.”


